Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sony’s New Digital Recording Binoculars – Up Close and Personal


I guess I wouldn’t call myself a birdwatcher, but there a few interesting creatures hanging out around my house, most notably a very noisy Woody-Woodpecker type bird me awake every morning, believing someone weapon house. I’d love some pictures bird, but I always seem the “moment”


Well, Sony answer missed wildlife moments, some quick sports action passes … Check out Sony’s DEV-50V new, smaller, lighter, HD digital recording binoculars. T generation gives viewing, they also give ability take HD video sound, 20.4 megapixel stills button, light problem!


The DEV-50V 30% lighter than models splash resistance, so a little inclement weather shouldn’t rain parade. The DEV-50V variable zoom zero your “target” magnification range utilizes a new Hyper Gain function which electronically increases brightness viewfinder, so locate things even conditions.


These binoculars also electronic autofocus, so theres no need focus, like old low tech binoculars, keeps things sharp even if they’re moving. Yes, -50V-tagging capability lets scenes 3-D! I love it! The new DEV-50V digital recordable binoculars from Sony available $2000. Yikes! I might save cash, but rest assured, either way – I’m going to “shoot”.


 
[ Sony’s New Digital Recording Binoculars – Up Close ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00