Monday 22 April 2013

iRing Stylus – Say I Do!

 



Almost everything these days touch screen! My iPhone, tablets, Pods , they all rely fingertips . Unfortunately, I also dry little fingers’t always seem so well screens (am I one thats had my fingers heat them pant leg things “swiped”?) Please just say no…  anyway, I also don’t always rock accuracy, so I guess me a good candidate stylus, but I’d probably lose it, so I been suffering.


Well, I just found harrowing dilemma, Stylus, made , t friendly stylus worn finger, cord around , so you’ll always handy. Both elegant , you’re wearing embarrassing capacitive touch screen accidents. So scroll hearts content, cool doing it.


There require a stylus these days, mention those “poor connection” days where a stylus a nice addition electronic arsenal. So if away , Stylus may be, course gal dreams. Get one at amazon.com around 13 bucks.


 


[ iRing Stylus – Say I Do! ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00