Tuesday 30 April 2013

Mace Pepper Gun – Packing Heat!


I worry about personal safety, much, but little girl. She’s I’m most time, but someday she’ll be off mall,… off alone. *sniff* I don’t know how I’m gonna handle it, but be easier if I knew how her safer.


I’m hoping strides been made safety products, but meantime check out Pepper Gun. Touted most accurate defense sprays around, Pepper Gun utilizes a replaceable, bag-in-a- users a constant stream agony, well over 20 feet. The Mace Pepper Gun also employs a trigger activated LED light who you’re aiming at, but may blind, before get a chance him face!


Of course Pepper Gun safe/fire mechanism prevent you, from accidentally discharging spray chemical cartridges replaced when they. Each Mace Pepper Gun comes complete, a 28 Gram OC cartridge, water cartridge, so test-fire familiar , well before arises.


So if you’d like a little portable protection, a whole lot less scary than firearm, head over to amazon.com Mace Pepper Gun, it’s 40 bucks different shades ,. Go ahead, make my day!


[ Mace Pepper Gun – Packing Heat! ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00