Thursday 18 April 2013

Ness – Tells You Where You Want to Eat, and Why


He says “So what going tonight?” “I dunno, let’s go eat.” she says. “Where should ?” he asks. To which often “I cant think , .” Does familiar? like every weekend old place be honest, if I do stray from our old haunts its usually a disappointing experience. There been times ’t go anywhere simply because ’t come anything fun.


Well, I haven’t really tried , but I’d like Ness, made exclusively iPhone touch, Ness what needs may be, elegant, swipeable recommendation cards summarize find a restaurant love.  Much better than a husband… what , then picks a restaurant you why you’ll like it!


The developers tell us, Ness adapts tastes instant recommendations, crowd. So here’s out , exactly when like it.   actually tell great place, great late night snack. So couple see a pic place, know about how much far way… .


So, interest bliss, I’m trying Ness out t, may just find a couple places good meal. I’ll let how . Checkout Ness, its free app store.
[ Ness – Tells , ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00