Monday 1 April 2013

3D Play-Doh Printer – Modeling Magic?


We all remember Play-Doh, nifty little plastic Play-Doh fun factories spaghetti-like worms shaped snakes. I could s hours , reveling smell, . My mom never allowed me though, (because I would ruin ) somehow t stifled my creativity well in adulthood, but thats another story, probably better told venue.


However, our friends over old fun factory experience us Play-Doh printer, forget about manually squeezing out a fake ice cream cone, dream about anything, color (sorry mom) right before . Sounds cool, doesn’t it?


To use -Doh 3D Printer insert three cans favorite color, load free app tablet , juices flowing. Once able model within , pretty simple 3D piece! Some may say a device like t also stifle creativity, I say get skills !


Sure toy, creations wont be nearly stuff 3D printer, but hey… doesn’t t like a great idea? does, doesn’t it? Check out ThinkGeek website me wouldn’t want one. Someday my friends…. someday.


[ 3D Play-Doh Printer – Modeling Magic? ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00