Friday 17 May 2013

Wish Pearl – Harvest a Real Pearl, without Getting Wet!


I always held true old adage us it’s , but said, I’ve had a lot thoughts… but they’re all better than getting some extravagant present. However, when I cant afford extravagance I like so unique recipient exclaims “where did that!?” Hence my family pretty weird stuff.


My daughter must genes because birthday I got a Wish Pearl, sounds simple enough, if fact make pearl necklace from a pearl yourself, out mullousk-in-a-can. Yes its true, guarantees pearl color, make a wish, then dig from dead (however well preserved) oyster , in. Thank goodness, had my cocktail sauce ready.


After following I was able my pearl from its animal home what meaning its color revealed information box. Also included k a beautiful 18K white Gold tone plated Flower shape “cage” 18k white gold tone plated necklace thats about 18″ long. Simply pop newly harvested pearl ! a beautiful necklace.


So I love my little pearl necklace love daughter took something fun me, going a whole lot longer, a lot less pain than pound box she got me last year! There different kits from, all 20 bucks at amazon.com


[ Wish Pearl – Harvest a Real Pearl, without Getting Wet! ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00