Monday 20 May 2013

Adhere Tech – Message in a Pill Bottle!


Sure, I’m age where I need a pill, hate it. I’m also great, luckily missing a dose here probably wont kill me, but my dad takes some meds simply cant miss. I worry, because he forgets too… if I could remember everything, I don’t pestering him everyday. How all remember our medications?


Check out a new wireless pill bottle Tech, designed specifically improve adherence. T container measure number bottle, , via cellular radio technology, send cloud. Imagine it… no more “did I take my pill today?” you’ll know. The Wireless Pill Bottle call you, a text reminding take .


Working pills , these new devices send adherence data, so there no question doctors mind whether complying wishes. T adherence could lead procedures re-admissions.


In few months, AdhereTech beginning a trial Walter Reed Army Medical Center out these new wireless bottles 2 diabetes patients.  Other than trial, ’t bottles yet, but funding, actively seeking additional investors. If a chance a wireless pill bottle, would you? To find out more, watch, please visit adheretech.com


 
[ Adhere Tech – Message Pill Bottle! ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00