Monday 5 August 2013

Moto X Phone – Okay Google Now!

Motorola_Moto_X_57586940_20_610x436


I love my iPhone. Not because I’m fan-girl, but because I just happen technology. I’s Mac, show no loyalty br another. I just like whatever thats new, cutting edge different. I don’t like myself politics all, don’t pay much attention comes from, I just like a little b all … think I just found my new phone.


Check out X, Google’s newest “American-made” offering smartphone arena, X promises companion, utilizing a permanent listening mode, “Okay, Google now.” about , get directions, , all without ever touching .


Google’s Mo of “touch-free” communications, but controls. Sensors integrated in phone 10 megapixel camera, allow quickly initialize two vigorous flicks wrist, away action touching any part screen.


Did I mention’ll be able from 18 color options back coupled black front, trim choices. also upgrade  memory, put a message back phone, pick Google account? Yup. Is t new? revolutionary? Life altering? I don’t know, but sounds like a cool gadget , so I want one. If too, check out motorola.com info, register.
[ Mo Phone – Okay Google Now! ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00