Thursday 15 August 2013

Adult Size Big Wheel Trike will let you drift like a kid again

Adult-Big-Wheel


There were a lot remember having kid. Many I play with, even if I don’t get quite enjoyment from them did during my youth. There’s one outgrew many years ago, however, can’t play with, due size. I’m talking, , about my Big Wheel. That thing was great. If I wanted was peeling out, I’d just start pedaling could from . But was building speed, then turning .


If you’ve been looking youth, you’ll be happy High Roller Adult Size Big Wheel Trike exists. T Wheels rode. The frame duty steel, rather than plastic t around. The 26” front tire , traction than . However, ” wheels back molded plastic, so slide just like to.


Being a kid again doesn’t come cheap, however. T toy comes very adult price. Currently Size Big Wheel Trike just under $650. The seat that’s 5’2” ’6”, lbs.


Source: NerdApproved
[ Adult Size Big Wheel Trike like a kid again ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00