Wednesday 7 November 2012

See Those Keys


I went eye doctor last week. Same old story, they fade a little time I go. Sigh. I suppose typing light screen does . Yet stubborn. take doctor appointment my computer habits. So instead I me see!


The appropriately named Keys U See keyboard, $39.95 Online, fits perfectly in scheme my eyesight! A standard keyboard – 104 keys including 10 key, function keys keys – reworked. Keys yellow letters, numbers enlarged. How big? As big key . So yes, actually see where board! Keys U See connects via USB like any other keyboard. The device . There Mac functionality 9.0 (letters work, no hot keys though). Yes, Keys U See was created people impairments like macular degeneration. But seriously, aren’t most driving ourselves there light monitor? Give a break! Get keys see.


[ See Those Keys ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00