Saturday 21 September 2013

Oyster Books – Because the World is your iPhone

activity_profile-1


I guess everyone knows’m a huge fan services. I love using Netflix Prime movies, I use a service music too. Sure, I Roku Player, Internet TV else me sift through tons blink eye. The better, but what about my e-reader? When , I pretty much get just one book time…


To be honest, my e-reader drawer somewhere, iPod, which one book… until now. Check out Oyster, subscription service readers. Oyster gives -tap access endless supply designed books, (customizable) typography ability friends, get recommendations. Oyster offers all this, and, unlimited access 100,000 books, all 10 bucks a month, titles being added all .


I guess some folks start a book until its finished, but I find, I like a little variety reading material. I believe so many options me even more. Oyster heck lot , from Michael Crichton .R.R. Tolkien , including kids books, complete illustrations. I’m loving it.


So, if you’re a huge reader, simply aspire one, head to Oysterbooks.com invitation, get some . You’ll be so glad . Oyster iPhone, United States, but version should be available later t, no word yet availability. Let’s let our gadget-riddled brains relax few good books, shall we?
[ Oyster Books – Because iPhone ]

Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00