Thursday 7 March 2013

Billiards Training Tool


Quick. Name bar game. Darts? Trivia? Foosball? I’m guessing pool out cases. Bars make serious revenue occupy so much space. And billiards players take their games seriously. Don’t mess person who coins waiting table. They may. But they. And they end despite their innocent look. I think I found out how they practice.


If like me problems playing . I never quite get point in pocket. Three students from University Algarve either much time hands do purpose endless games . They designed a device . The “PoolLiveAid” focuses ball lays out where , using a laser bed table. Basically they give get billiards video game. Obviously ’t take in local. But purposes really get snuff. The students testing , so don’t anticipate anytime soon.


Thanks: Yahoo Sport
[ Billiards Training Tool ]
Posted by: Daily Gadget Blog Daily Gadget Blog Updated at: 21:00